WiFi for Federal Government
With 100+ government agencies using Mojo, we understand the Federal agency need to balance agility and economy with reliability, compliance and security. Mojo's cloud managed WiFi solution is designed to address the regulatory needs of US government agencies with FIPS and CC certifications.
Thank you for your interest. Our Mojo Federal sales rep will be in touch with you shortly
Brains and Brawn
Cognitive WiFi™ meets #1 rated WiFi security.
Delivering scalable, intelligent and secure cloud managed WiFi. Powered by 37 patents, Mojo Aware and AirTight deliver a superior enterprise grade WiFi experience. FedRAMP compliant cloud, FIPS 140-2 and CC certified solution.
13+ years Securing WLAN Networks.
Mojo AirTight has been securing WLAN networks at some of the top defense and civilian agencies globally. Combined with our cloud WiFi platform, we offer the most feature-rich WiFi solution for cost-conscious.
Cloud WiFi Coming to Federal GovernmentMojo Networks' secure, cloud managed WiFi solution is open for business. Our feature-rich Cognitive WiFi™ solution provides Federal agencies with a full suite of WiFi solutions at one low cost. Take advantage of our award winning features including:
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Network baselining, automated packet capture and root-cause analysis
- Intelligence at the edge
- Full-time Wireless Intrusion Prevention (WIPS) guarding your WiFi from wireless threats
WiFi for the Budget ConsciousMojo Networks is simply the most cost effective WiFi solution. Features such as WIPS, advanced troubleshooting and 24x7 support are included in your cloud subscription at no extra cost. Full access to software updates and feature roll outs are always included.
Mojo Access PointsOur wireless access points (APs) are recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner and IDC, as the best in wireless security. Mojo APs with a third radio allow for full-time WIPS in addition to WiFi access or can be used as a client to test the network from any location. Read more about our APs.
Mojo Aware - AI for Federal AgenciesWiFi demands are increasing while IT budget and staff have yet to scale with the demand. Let Mojo's Cognitive WiFi™ platform, Mojo Aware, become your network's root cause analysis engine, freeing up valuable IT time.
- When helpdesk tickets come in claiming "the WiFi isn't working," Mojo Aware can quickly show you the cause of the issue, which could range from incorrect PSK, latency, or even trouble with the LAN.
- Automatic packet capture quickly captures and identifies problems.
- Troubleshooting time decreases by upwards of 50%
- 3rd radio can act as a client device to perform network tests prior to important events
Ready to Make the Cloud Migration?If you're considering moving your WiFi to the cloud, Mojo Networks is the best solution for Federal agencies.
Migration to the Mojo cloud is easy and does not require any changes to your underlying network architecture. Data can switch locally at APs or aggregate centrally via the Mojo Multi-Service Platform. Integration with local NMS and SIEM systems via Mojo Cloud Integration Point is also available.
Mojo SecurityMojo's Cognitive WiFi™ solution is Federal grade, meeting and exceeding FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria certifications. Mojo AirTight, our Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS), is the leading Wireless Intrusion Prevention for Federal agencies and is #1 rated by Gartner for six straight years. Mojo security delivers:
- Real time response to all wireless security threats at the edge
- Multiple ways to access and protect data for a more complete security posture
- Persistent protection from threats and limitless analysis potential
- Read more about our security features for Federal agencies on our Mojo Security brief.
About FISMA ComplianceFISMA is the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 and governs control for wireless security. Wireless networks are an entry point for threats to federal systems and implementing wireless security controls can prevent breaches through wireless networks. Mojo Networks helps Military and Civilian agencies meet FISMA requirements. Read more about FISMA
- Civilian Agencies - in technical standards from NIST
Learn how Mojo Networks helps civilian agencies comply with wireless security controls in NIST SP 800-53 and other standards
- Military Agencies - in Dept. of Defense Directive 8420.01
Learn how Mojo Networks helps military agencies comply with wireless security controls in Dept. of Defense Directive 8420.01.