Mojo Support Services - 24x7 World-Class Support
Mojo's Support PortalPacked with a wealth of content, Mojo's new support portal has been designed to provide customers and partners with instant access to resources and support at the touch of a button.
- Knowledge Base - Includes documentation on troubleshooting tips, configuration guidelines, best practices, and a lot more. The indexed content makes it easy to search and helps you decide what to view or download.
- Community Engagement - Initiate topics and participate on existing discussion threads with other members of the Mojo community. Garner responses to your questions from Mojo experts and fellow product users, share your insight with others, and rate the usefulness of individual discussion threads.
- Online Ticketing - Submit your support requests with Mojo Networks Technical Support online. The online interface allows you to review cases raised by anyone in your organization.
Technical Support Escalation ProcessInterested in what happens after a support ticket is submitted? Read our Technical Support guideline which reviews support ticket submission process, how tickets are assigned, severity levels and response times. Read more.
Security of Mojo Cloud
- SSAE-16 SOC 2 Certification - Mojo is the first and only cloud WiFi vendor to achieve such attestation for practices in cloud-based WiFi management applications. Mojo has you covered. Read more.
- Secure Environment - We install all of our cloud applications within data centers provided by an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider that is recognized as the undisputed leader in the industry and operates a global network. Read more.
- Secure Platform - Mojo ensures services and applications used within the Mojo cloud are secure and protected. We assess any new system before it goes live, following a detailed hardening process for both applications and physical and virtual servers. Read more.