Personal Information You Provide. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a person’s name, email address, physical address or birthdate. Generally, you can browse through our website without giving us your personal information, and we don't automatically collect personal information. However, if you interact with our website by engaging in actions such as requesting a demo, enrolling for a free trial or registering for a demo, you may be asked to provide personal information. If Mojo requests personal information from you, you have the option to not give it to us, but we may not be able to process your request without it.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology. Like many other websites, the Mojo website uses technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how visitors use the Mojo website. Cookies are small files that a website places in browsers to track browsing history. Cookies cannot read information off of your computer, and unless a person has provided personal information as described above, are not used to identify the person who is browsing. Browsing history patterns collected using cookies are used to enhance navigation workflow of the Mojo website. You can set your browser to alert you of cookies and you can accept or reject them at that time.
How We May Use Personal Information.
We may use personal information that you provide for several purposes. Such purposes will be related to our business; for example, providing a webinar or free trial, answering your questions, and keeping you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information from us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure.
We may share your personal information in the instances described below:
- when we have your consent;
- in order to provide the product or service(s) you have requested;
- to companies who work on behalf of Mojo to provide a product or service to you (we will only provide those companies the information they need and if they are under obligations to maintain such information in confidence;
- in an aggregate anonymous manner;
- if we have a good faith belief we are required or permitted to do so under the law, to respond to claims or in connection with a transfer of our business;
- other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- to protect our rights, property or the safety of others, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
Mojo stores data in controlled servers with limited access. When your data is stored outside of Mojo on Mojo’s behalf, we expect our service providers to use reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your data. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country where Mojo operates.
Third Party Sites.
Questions or Suggestions.