The Best Performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points on the Market. Period.
The Mojo C-130 and C-120 are beating the competition in performance and security
The Mojo C-130 tri-radio 802.11ac Wave 2 Performance Report shows how it alone can handle the rigors of rogue access point detection while delivering superior performance relative to Cisco/Meraki, HP/Aruba, Ruckus Wireless and Aerohive access points. Learn more today.
Mixed Application Performance with WIPS Scanning
This test determines the number of clients meeting their SLA while WIPS scanning is active.
- Tri-radio, 4x4:4 802.11ac Wave 2
- Only tri-radio access point with a 2x2 802.11ac third radio
- Supports persistent scanning and guaranteed application performance
- Read the C-130 datasheet
Validated by multiple Fortune 500 accounts, the Mojo C-120 dual-radio 802.11ac Wave 2 Performance Report shows superior performance relative to Cisco/Meraki, HP/Aruba, Ruckus Wireless and Aerohive access points. Learn more today.
- Dual-radio, 4x4:4 802.11ac Wave 2
- Securely managed by the cloud
- Supports the latest features like application visibility
- Read the C-120 datasheet
Concurrent Client Download
This test determines aggregate download throughput of multiple clients in proximity to the access point.