Mojo Lifetime Limited Warranty
Mojo Networks, Inc. (“Mojo”) is pleased to provide one of the best warranties you will ever see, subject to the terms and conditions below. For as long as you have a Mojo Access Point (“AP”) under management by a Mojo platform (Cloud or On-premise), you are covered. If Mojo determines your AP is defective, it will be replaced with no RMA required. Mojo retains the right to have failed AP’s returned, at Mojo’s expense, for failure analysis if necessary.
Mojo warrants to the original customer (“Customer”) that all APs, subject to the Company’s End of Life Policy, will be covered by the Mojo Lifetime Limited Warranty.
You can download a copy of the Lifetime Limited Warranty by clicking here.
EXCLUSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the AP and is not transferable to subsequent owners of the AP.
- All warranty claims must be made with proof of purchase supplied.
- In order for the AP to be eligible for the Lifetime Limited Warranty, the Customer must have purchased and continuously maintain, without interruption, a Mojo cloud managed WiFi subscription or Mojo on premise solution (VM license or Appliance).
- The Lifetime Limited Warranty will cover the AP from the time of purchase to five (5) years after the Company’s End of Life Announcement of any AP.
- This warranty does not cover consumable items.
- This warranty does not cover any AP that has been abused, altered, opened, worn out, contaminated, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with instructions regarding use.
- The sole and exclusive remedy for any AP found to be defective is replacement.
- The existence of a defect shall be determined by Mojo in accordance with procedures established by Mojo. If Mojo determines there is a defect, no RMA (Return Material Authorization) will be required. A replacement unit will be provided.
- The AP reported as defective and determined as such by Mojo will be de-provisioned and unable to operate as soon as Mojo decides to provide a replacement for the AP.
- This warranty only covers APs manufactured by an authorized Mojo manufacturer and sold by Mojo’s distributors and resellers.
- No one is authorized to make any statement or representation altering the terms of this warranty.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOJO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT) WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the original retail Customer specific legal rights, and the original retail Customer may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
APs may contain an End User License Agreement (EULA) that sets forth specific terms and conditions, including warranties, relating to the AP software. AP software is proprietary, confidential information protected under copyright law. Users have no right in or title to AP software other than a limited right of use revocable by Mojo. AP software when correctly installed, will execute its programmed instructions. Mojo does not warrant that software will operate uninterrupted or error-free. AP software may not be transferred or disclosed without the written consent of Mojo.
If you have any questions on the operation of the AP or a potential warranty replacement, Mojo Technical Support can be reached at the following numbers:
United States: +1-650-641-0027; Toll free: +1 877-340-6964
United Kingdom: +44-203-751-5753
DELIVERY OF REPLACEMENT HARDWARE
Commercially reasonable efforts to ship replacement hardware within one (1) business day of issuing a warranty replacement shall be made. Business day means Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by Mojo Networks.
This warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California U.S.A., exclusive of its conflict of laws principles. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Mojo reserves the right to amend this warranty policy as required.