We love working at Mojo!
Our mission is to make enterprise networking incredibly simple and massively scalable so that billions of devices can be connected to the digital world. We are obsessive about making our customers successful. We are fearlessly creative, and we do all this together with partners that share the same passion.
The following values define our culture, essentially "the operating system" of Mojo Networks, providing us the common and accepted set of beliefs, attitudes and ways of conducting ourselves that guide how we think, act and feel.
- Fearless Communication
- Results Oriented
- Customer First
- Act Like an Owner
Open, informal, and initiative-driven best describe the work environment at Mojo. With a flat structure and an open door policy, everyone has access to anyone in the company. We enjoy the freedom to collaborate and contribute without being limited by their job title or function. We also enjoy flexible work hours and complete ownership of what we do.
At Mojo, we are working on bleeding edge technologies to build the next generation cloud managed products that enable networking at massive scale. We cover the full stack from Web applications, mobile-responsive UI/UX, distributed databases and big data analytics to Wi-Fi and other networking protocols, applied cryptography, device drivers, in-kernel programming and network function virtualization.
One thing that keeps me going is the fact that I get to learn something new everyday. I am surrounded by talented, inspiring people which has helped me grow professionally and personally. The willingness of the people around to take up new challenges, innovate, build and deliver acts as a driving force to keep up the energy of the company. The open culture, friendly environment, appreciation for contributions of the employees makes it one of the great places to work for. I enjoy coming to work, it gives me happiness to do what I love."
- Rutuja Shah, Software Developer
The coolest thing I ever encountered was sitting right next to the VP, and he working like just any other ‘commoner.’ The open culture was a breath of fresh air for me, as if getting back my ‘chi.’ Joining Mojo Networks was like jumping on the bandwagon and trying new horizons. I am in love with the culture, achieved inner peace because of the flexible timings, lucky to be mentored by my seniors, and feeling honoured to be a part of Mojo Networks.”
—Swati Karmarkar, Senior Technical Writer
Having spent 7+ years focussing on 4G research and standardization, I was looking for a fresh challenge. For someone passionate about technology in general and the idea of India becoming a tech innovation powerhouse in particular, Mojo Networks fit the bill perfectly. It is one of the very few Indian tech companies which have managed to build world-class products. In a highly competitive market, dominated by deeply entrenched incumbents, Mojo Networks has managed to create a disruption with its cloud-based WiFi solution. During my interactions with members of the Mojo team, I could see a passion for continuous innovation, a desire to push the envelope further.
In some sense, joining Mojo Networks was a risky proposition professionally as my exposure to WiFi technology was limited. The tremendous help and support from colleagues at Mojo Networks has helped me navigate the learning curve quite smoothly. The best thing about working here is the culture of openness. Right from day one, I have felt at ease interacting with members of different teams.
What keeps me going is the interesting mix of problems that I get to work on. On one hand, there is product-focussed research and on the other hand, there are network design/optimization challenges. I also feel that the opportunity to work very closely with our end customers is professionally enriching.”
—Nadeem Akhtar, Principal WiFi Architect
Current US/EMEA Openings
Sales Enablement Manager
Mojo Networks has reached a pivotal stage with a robust product, established market presence, innovative business model, and reputation and track record for superior technology. Now is the time to scale our sales organization to capture the huge market that is ready for this solution in the company’s target vertical markets. Sales Enablement is a new function within Mojo with the key measurement of increasing sales pipeline acceleration through improving overall sales productivity – both sales efficiency and effectiveness. This newly created role will be reporting to, and working closely with, the Vice President of WW Sales and will be responsible for leading the Sales Enablement function.
- Own and be responsible for sales training, sales tools and assets, sales communications Manage roadmap for sales asset development
- Manage and drive product marketing to create content suitable for sales consumption, such as vertical segments play cards, competitive battle cards, sales playbooks and others
- Coordinate and manage sales new hire training, in-person periodic training events for sales, and weekly live webinars
- Lead development of an effective sales portal that aggregates content from various sources in one place that is easy for the sales team to access and intuitive to use
- Manage the content and delivery of sessions at the company’s sales and partner events
- Communicate with sales on a weekly basis with a streamlined newsletter including top sales tools and assets
- Coordinate customer EBC agenda and visits
- Conduct analysis of sales productivity together with Sales Operations, and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Align with channel marketing in supporting campaigns with relevant assets to enable channel sales
- Drive and create new customer reference assets such as case studies, testimonial videos, and internal win spotlights
- Serve as the “go-to” resource for advice and guidance on how sales can improve performance
- A minimum of 3 years of sales enablement or sales training developing programs experience and delivery on projects
- Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- Proficiency in technology, networking preferred
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Expertise in sales enablement platforms
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the Sales team encounters daily is desired
- Passion for working with Sales teams, internally and externally
- Have a mentality of "no matter it what it takes, you’re going to get the job done"
Location: Greater Chicago Area
This Systems Engineer will proactively support an opportunity pipeline and drive through the sales process to closure. This career level position requires the ability to lead in a team environment and to collaborate on the development of innovative, tailored solutions for both clients and prospects.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Set up demonstrations and explain features and benefits.
- Designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility
- Accessibility and responsiveness - organization and time management
- Take initiative and demonstrate a customer focused, service first attitude
- Sharing of best practices, case studies and win/loss stories
- 3+ years related experience in a fast-paced high technology environment
- Pre-Sales experience
- Strong operating experience in Wireless Network
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Product Marketing Manager
Mojo Networks is seeking a creative, energetic and self-motivated product marketing manager. In this position, you will be responsible for product positioning, creating amazing marketing collateral and sales tools, and educating our sales teams, partners and customers about Mojo product offerings, value proposition and unique product differentiators. The ideal candidate will be a talented storyteller, a team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Articulate unique differentiators and value proposition of Mojo solutions in the context of target industry verticals
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and execute product launches
- Propose creative new ways to tell the Mojo story
- Create and deliver compelling marketing content and sales tools, including presentations, webinars, blogs, white papers, video scripts, product demos, and website copy
- Staying up-to-date about competitor products, their marketing claims and positioning, product pricing, and business models
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- 2+ years of experience in content or product marketing, preferably for a hi-tech company
- Exceptional public speaking and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 20%) for meeting customers and prospects, to conduct sales and partner training, or to participate at industry events and trade shows
- Familiarity with data networking, cloud and Wi-Fi technologies would be a plus
Inside Sales Rep (ISR), San Francisco Office
At Mojo Networks (formerly Airtight Networks), we’re building something special. Winners are wanted, and our fun, yet competitive sales culture empowers reps to overachieve - commissions are never capped! Our inside sales office is located in the heart of SOMA - close to Caltrain, BART and countless restaurants and bars. Culture is important to us, and if it’s important to you, drop us a line!
In a nutshell, Mojo Networks provides enterprise, cloud-managed, wireless solutions to commercial and education clientele (K12, higher education, retail, restaurants, office environments, etc). Our intuitive dashboard, wireless security heritage, and customer analytics differentiate us; and we’re looking for the right people to help evangelize the value we bring to our customers. You’ll join an energetic, fast-paced team, while forging meaningful, collaborative relationships with your aligning engineers, account teams, and technology resellers.
We are looking for high-velocity, hunter / "challenger," inside sales representatives who not only want to annihilate their quota, but are inspired by building something special within a $5B market that is growing at 14% YOY. We give you the tools, the team, and the training. Your job is that of a pioneer - building and owning the entirety of the sales cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B, strategic sales experience, preferably selling to IT teams
- Consistent track record of quota over-achievement in the inside sales capacity
- Creatively skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com Vibrant, energetic start-up attitude Possess a deep competitive desire to WIN
L3 Support Engineer
We are looking for an L3 support Engineer who can diagnose complex WiFi and networking issues. The L3 Support Engineer is expected to gain full understanding of Mojo products and technologies, conduct lab tests for functionality, performance and interoperability, understand customer networking environments and drive customer issues to a resolution by working with other teams.
- Provide technical expertise and take ownership of managing customer cases.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex WiFi and networking issues.
- Simulate customer environments in lab to resolve product and compatibility issues.
- Engage with the customer and manage customer expectation.
- Work with L2 support and sales teams for customer management.
- Conduct functionality, stress and interoperability testing of Mojo products.
- Provide Engineering recommendations and planning support to the sales team.
- Provide guidance and support to field engineer during product deployment.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team for PoCs and evaluations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering, with 2+ years of experience in a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of wireless and wired networking concepts.
- Ability to create and execute test plans for verification of functionality, scalability and performance of the products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve complex customer issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to take ownership and drive issues to a conclusion.
Current India Openings
Come engineer the future with Mojo Networks!
At Mojo, we are working on bleeding edge technologies to build the next generation cloud managed products that enable networking at massive scale. We have opportunities across the entire stack — user interface, cloud technology, networking and security protocols, Wi-Fi standards, and device drivers.
We are always looking for exceptional software engineers with a passion for technology, not scared to innovate and always ready to get their hands dirty writing clean, flawless code. If you are a fresher raring to graduate out of college and make an impact, or if you are bored with your current job because it is not technically challenging enough and does not do justice to your talent, come talk to us!
BE/BTech, MS/ME/MTech/MCA, PhD in Computer Science and Engineering or related field
Industry experience: 0 - 2 years
Location: Pune, India
Areas of work:
- 802.11 security, performance, planning
- Device drivers, in-kernel programming
- Core networking: QoS, firewall, routing, bridging
- Applied cryptography, cryptographic protocols
- Scalable, concurrent, enterprise-ready system design
- User interaction design, web technologies, RESTful APIs
- Distributed system design, databases (SQL, noSQL)
- Massively scalable cloud architecture design and implementation
- Big data analytics
WLAN Development Engineer
BE/BTech, MS/ME/MTech/MCA, PhD in Computer Science and Engineering or related field
2 - 8 years
- Responsible for working on developing software for next generation wireless Access Points.
- Designing, developing, and troubleshooting new features and enhancements to the 802.11 drivers
- Experience in the field of networking, TCP/IP layers, MAC layer functionality and medium access mechanisms
- Basic Knowledge of PHY layer, wireless communications, multi-path propagation models, MIMO systems, Wireless Local area networks (IEEE 802.11) and associated extensions like 802.11e (EDCA), 802.11n, 802.11ac
- Knowledge of device drivers, Linux kernel basics, good knowledge of C, debugging skills.
WLAN Test Engineer
2 - 5 years
- To report on bug metrics and status updates - release testing of WLAN solutions.
- Setting up test beds and other required provision for testing of the products.
- Test plan updating and creating new test plan for new products.
- Bug reporting and follow up activities to resolve the bugs.
- Work with the development team for debugging and recreating the bugs.
- Familiarity with WiFi
- Experience in Testing of 802.11 standard/ networking protocols / WLAN Access Points and Clients.
- Good knowledge of networking protocols ‐ ARP /DHCP/ TCP‐IP.
- Awareness of testing terminology and bug tracking tools.
- Certification from CWNP (CWNA/CWSP)‐ preferred.
- Any additional certification like CCNA, CEH would be an advantage.
Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for Software Developer to join our backend team. As part of backend team you will be responsible for design and development of Mojo's product suite. This involves working on multi-layered architecture (Presentation, Application and Data Access Layer). The role would suit a developer who is passionate about technologies, working with an innovative team of engineers in a fast-paced and technically driven environment. You will collaborate with cross functional teams for feature development and be responsible for end to end delivery of features.
2 - 5 years
- Expertise in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Technologies, JUnit, Mockito.
- Good aptitude and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving and technical skills.
- Good understanding of OOPs and Database concepts.
- Ability to design and write clean, testable and efficient code.
Web App Developer
Mojo Aware is based on a technology we invented called “cognitive WiFi”. It is a core technology that goes beyond anything previously devised to create a network with independent cognitive ability.Aware is a network that thinks, and drives itself to provide faultless never ending high performance connectivity.
2 - 5 years
- Has excellent analytical skills and the drive to solve problems.
- Is self-motivated and takes a lot of pride in delivering flawless output.
- Is passionate about providing a great user experience through Web interfaces.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, agile and tight deadline-driven environment.
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Mongo DB and MySQL
- Familiarity with REST APIs and JSON
Technical Support Engineer
1 - 7 years
- To provide technical support for Mojo’s suite of products via phone/email /remote troubleshooting.
- The end customers are typically Network Administrators or security administrators (Mostly based in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and not home users..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of successful and timely delivery of assigned tasks.
- Technical Support experience in networking domain.
- Experience in international phone/email support.
- Knowledge on LAN Products such as switches and routers.
- Knowledge on WiFi would be added plus.
- Protocol knowledge of TCP/IP (DHCP, DNS, WINS, RAS, NFS, NIS, OSPF) and understanding of network infrastructure.
- Additional certifications like CCNA, CWNA will be an advantage.
A Bachelor's/Master's Degree Holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
1 - 4 years
Individuals interested in applying for this position should have experience with the following:
- Storage (iSCSI, NFS, LVM, disk mgmt)
- AWS cloud
Cloud administrator will be managing the AWS production environment, which involves:
- Setting up infrastructure on AWS
- Troubleshooting critical issues
- Optimizing AWS resource utilization
- Handling Level 2 escalations
- Analyzing monitoring reports (Nagios, Cloud Watch)
- Analyze periodic reports from Nessus/Splunk/Acunetix/CIS-CAT and drive open issues to closure
- Flexibility to adapt to changing technologies and tools
- Implement and follow ISMS processes
- Technical Documentation
- BE / MCA / B Tech / M Tech in computer science, EE or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7 - 12 years of experience in product delivery processes and interaction with multiple functions within the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple teams and customers in geographically diverse settings.
- Working knowledge of modern Enterprise Networks and associated routing, switching, VLAN segmentation and security technologies.
- Working knowledge of software development cycles, software estimation, configuration management.
- Experience in interacting and negotiating deliverables across multiple functions within the organization including expectation setting and driving dead lines
- Experience in managing requirements from multiple sources, prioritizing requirements into releases and follow through of requirements in product deliverables with both internal and external audience.
- Experience in elaborating requirements into product working and user interaction workflows.
- Experience in imparting product training internally and externally.
- Couple of years’ experience in product development cycle or sales engineering role preferred.
- Interaction with R&D, Engineering, Sales, Sales Engineering, Deployment, Marketing and Documentation teams
- Needs to develop a strong understanding of Mojo product suite both from a technical and business perspective
- This person will have to work on collecting requirements from multiple sources, definition of product requirements, ensuring product delivery to set requirements, analyzing competition and working with hardware vendors.
- The role also requires the person to interact with Mojo sales and SE teams to appraise them of upcoming products and related training. Willingness to work at odd hours to accommodate geographically diverse teams a must.
- He or she would be responsible in understanding customer requirements, in negotiating deliverables and in prioritizing those on product delivery roadmap.
Best in the industry
Manager, Web Applications
This is a hands-on technical development and management role. You will be expected to:
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of user interfaces and APIs for Mojo Web applications and services
- Lead project planning related tasks, e.g., estimate project scope; create a technical implementation and resource allocation plan; estimate delivery dates based on resource availability, etc.
- Ensure that proper coding methodologies and best practices are followed
- Ensure timely project execution, including design, technical documentation, implementation, code reviews and unit testing
- Be part of the code development as an individual contributor
- Communicate and coordinate with other project stakeholders in the company, e.g., other engineering managers and directors, product managers, UI/UX designers, technical writers, etc.
Individuals interested in applying for this position must meet the following requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering of which at least 5 years are related to development of Web applications and services
- 2+ years of experience in managing software development process and a team of developers
- Good understanding of REST APIs, JSON, PHP and MVC frameworks such as Yii
- Good understanding of relevant networking protocols such as HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, etc.
- Familiarity with best practices for “testing automation friendly” development
- B.E./BTech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (spoken and written English) skills
- Excellent team skills including the ability to lead, mentor, and be a team player
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and ability to flourish in a fast, deadline-driven work environment